Just for TPF...shirley and company new deal!!

LVBaby

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
I got this in an email to share with everyone.

<tt><tt>rep@shirleyandcompany.com wrote:
Hi again LVBaby!
>>
>> I thought about the Purse Forum community, and how nice all of you
are.
>> I would like to extend an exclusive offer to the Purse Forum
members.
>> All members will receive 20% off any order through December 31,2007
plus
>> free shipping on orders of $75.00 or more.
>> Use promotion code: thepurseforum</tt></tt></pre>

ENJOY!!

lithiumpearl

Mar 23, 2007
Aww, this is totally sweet of her!! I'm going to go there now and see if there's anything that tickles my fancy. Thanks for posting!

scorpiochic

Never enough stuff!!
Nov 19, 2007
I ordered a Juicy velour track suit in light pink.
I can't wait for it to come! :wlae:

kodiak54

Nov 9, 2007
I bought the Juicy Bowler Bag from them last week Cindy is so sweet. I love company's that give me deals and price match!:supacool:
littlewing...what color did you get the bowler in? I was going to order tan but I'm afraid it will get dirty, so I'm thinking about black.

scorpiochic

Never enough stuff!!
Nov 19, 2007
I got this in an email to share with everyone.

<tt><tt>rep@shirleyandcompany.com wrote:
Hi again LVBaby!
>>
>> I thought about the Purse Forum community, and how nice all of you
are.
>> I would like to extend an exclusive offer to the Purse Forum
members.
>> All members will receive 20% off any order through December 31,2007
plus
>> free shipping on orders of $75.00 or more.
>> Use promotion code: thepurseforum</tt></tt>

ENJOY!!
I hope their server crashes!!!!!!! Spent too much money there. I messed up and put a space in between the three words and it didn't calculate the discount, but fixed it when I emailed her.

Feb 4, 2006
Ladies this site is awesome! They do price match and riht now theres a sale for 20-25% off and free shipping!! I bought all my juicy couture bags from them....They really have the sweetest customer service ever!

wantmore

Sep 8, 2007
Hollyweird
Awwww, that's so sweet. I haven't ordered there, but I think I will be. Hehehe! She knows how to get us spending more money in her store - LOL!

kodiak54

Nov 9, 2007
Ladies this site is awesome! They do price match and riht now theres a sale for 20-25% off and free shipping!! I bought all my juicy couture bags from them....They really have the sweetest customer service ever!
Hi-ClassBaby...I've had a really good shopping experience there too.
Hey...maybe I need another bag! lol!:tup:

scorpiochic

Never enough stuff!!
Nov 19, 2007
The new promotional code is decembersale to get the 20% off plus the free shipping. The owner (Cindy) emailed me back they were having some shopping cart problems. I had one of my cards declined and I know I'm bad, but not quite that bad. Anyway, I called her back with the numbers and got it squared away but I think the problem was taken care of. They have a pretty good selection for a small store.

kodiak54

Nov 9, 2007

Hi-ClassBaby, have you ever seen the ruched nylon in person anywhere?
I can't decide if I like it....