Just for piece of mind.....

1. Can you guys take a look at this. Cherry Blossom Cles?

John 5 gave me his expert opinion just before the auction ended. I felt pretty good about it too so I went for it.

It has been "loved" quite a bit but I wanted to jump on it because of the price.

I thought a last minute bidding war would occur but no one bid against me. So I won. But now i'm wondering why no one tried to outbid me.

Its almost midnight here. Is that why? Is everyone asleep?

Please take a look at this cles and tell me what you think. I don't think i will be able to sleep until I get someone else's confirmation....just for piece of mind.

eBay: LOUIS VUITTON CHERRY BLOSSOM KEY COIN PURSE POCHETTE ! (item 130026373883 end time Sep-18-06 21:45:14 PDT)

2. Looks real to me, but it also looks very used. How much did they sell for?

3. Don't worry it beautiful...congrats..

4. Yeah, I know :shame: . The patina is dark but not dirty. Just a deep honey.

its ok with me. Its a discontinued item. I never thought I could get one for this price. Very good deal IMO.

5. Oh thanks Khoi. You just made me smile. :smile:

Thanks to you John 5 too. :yes:

6. Yes you are right. congrats....so are you planning on buying a Cherry Blossom bag to match this beautiful cles??

7. I agree, it's not dirty, just very patina-ed

I think sometimes you get lucky with eBay when you have no bidding wars, consider yourself lucky & enjoy it :yes:

8. :biggrin:

You're welcome... I'm glad I could help. Have fun at LV tomorrow!!! I hope to see ya there!!! :lol:

9. Thanks everone. I guess I can go to bed in peace now. LOL:P

10. hmmm. Would be nice wouldnt it? :lol:

11. *Clears throat*

I thought we were going to LV tomorrow together. :s

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice