Just for fun thread. Things you have done to protect you lV bags! Pic encouraged!!

luv2run41

May 30, 2012
I know we have all done it.... Snuggled our bags close to us to protect it from the elements. I though it would be fun to share some stories or pictures on how and why we had to protect our "baby"!!:biggrin:

because i like my mono bags to look new... (don't like dark patina!!) when my bags are riding shotgun.. i have a pillow case in the car and i put it over top of them... to keep the sun off!!! (didn't know how crazy that sounds... until i said it out loud :roflmfao::roflmfao:)

image-299957182.jpg

I keep a hand towel in my car. Reason #1 ---when my mom was in the car one day she but into an apple and the juice squirted all over my brand new vachetta on my neo....ended well but that's how the towel got here. I also use it to protect my bags on sunny days. Just grow it in top and I'm covered.

I also keep a spare dust bag in my arm rest. Whenever I have to leave my bag in the car, I tuck it in there and hide it under the seat. I don't want it to be seen but I also don't want it on the bare floor.

I also have chicobags to protect them from the rain.

image-3468810745.jpg

Last edited:
i wrap my fabric bags in a plastic bag whenever I'm in a place with strong food scents for an extended time. i also keep a coach dustbag in my car to protect vachetta from the sun and floor....don't want to get my lv dust bag dirty.lol.

Friday by the time I left work it was pouring. I had my umbrella but me being the paranoid freak that I am, lol! I keep bags in my drawers at work. I put my baby inside the plastic UnderAmour bag and then stuck that inside the reusable shopping bag. No, no, no can't have that!!!😁

Attachments

• image-3753940077.jpg
    image-3753940077.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 297
drspock7 said:
I keep a hand towel in my car. Reason #1 ---when my mom was in the car one day she but into an apple and the juice squirted all over my brand new vachetta on my neo....ended well but that's how the towel got here. I also use it to protect my bags on sunny days. Just grow it in top and I'm covered.

I also keep a spare dust bag in my arm rest. Whenever I have to leave my bag in the car, I tuck it in there and hide it under the seat. I don't want it to be seen but I also don't want it on the bare floor.

I also have chicobags to protect them from the rain.

Thats a really good idea to keep an extra dust bag in the car. Thanks

My Retiro in wearing her 'raincoat'.

IMAG1596.jpg