Just for fun thread. Things you have done to protect you lV bags! Pic encouraged!!

I like it ! Where I can get one ? Tia

Hi Queen M,

I remember StarStarMoon posted a link to the website sometime ago. You can purchase direct from the their website. I got mine at Saks Off 5th. They have a bunch by the cash registered discounted at $4.98 each. I would think regular Saks 5th Avenue have them too. Not sure if any other department stores have them though.

snarfy said:
Hi Queen M,

I remember StarStarMoon posted a link to the website sometime ago. You can purchase direct from the their website. I got mine at Saks Off 5th. They have a bunch by the cash registered discounted at $4.98 each. I would think regular Saks 5th Avenue have them too. Not sure if any other department stores have them though.

Oh thanks my dear ! I'll try to find one
st my nearest saks ;) or maybe Macy's ??
But, thanks for the reply ! I appreciate it !!!

nikkili26 said:
i wrap my fabric bags in a plastic bag whenever I'm in a place with strong food scents for an extended time. i also keep a coach dustbag in my car to protect vachetta from the sun and floor....don't want to get my lv dust bag dirty.lol.

Roflmfao (: i like the way you think (like me)

Lilylovelv said:
Friday by the time I left work it was pouring. I had my umbrella but me being the paranoid freak that I am, lol! I keep bags in my drawers at work. I put my baby inside the plastic UnderAmour bag and then stuck that inside the reusable shopping bag. No, no, no can't have that!!!dde01

And that is why your vachetta is perfect girl (: