Just for fun,If you where a CL shoe...

DeeDeeDelovely

Quiet!Hermes Hunting
O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
Orlando, Fl
which would you be?...not sure it there has been a thread like this before..tried searching.

As much as I would love to be the Glitter NP because they are glitzy and glamorous,I believe I am more of a Cataribbon Espadrille wedge: easy going,natural with a lil sparkle:lol:

purly

ALL THE BAGS!
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
Austin, TX

except in nude.

I know it's a color combo that doesn't exist for this shoe, but that's just who I am!

I like the peep toe on the minibout because it doesn't show too much, but it's still flirty with that little bit of red showing through.

I like the nude because it's natural.

MKWMDA

Lux Lover
Jan 25, 2008
Houston

except in nude.

I know it's a color combo that doesn't exist for this shoe, but that's just who I am!

I like the peep toe on the minibout because it doesn't show too much, but it's still flirty with that little bit of red showing through.

I like the nude because it's natural.
I had always hoped I would find a magical minibout in nude. I thought that would have been a beautiful combination! Good choice!

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
Python Simples - duh! :nuts: Why? Because the style of the shoe is an understated classic, but the python skin makes it stand out. Kind of like me and my style ;)

lychee124

O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
Orange County, CA
I'd be a greasepaint simple- I'm simple, understated, but once you get up close, you'll see that there is more to me than meets the eye.

(Picture borrowed from Jellybebe)

ledaatomica

More is More
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
La Belle Vie
I would be Pharaone because

1. I am originally a Pharaoh (Egyptian)
2. Royalty needs a good support system (Slaves, Straps, Platform) - LOL
3. Gold is my currency of preference
4. I like to stick out from the crowd and look different.

Attachments

boslvuton

out of my mind
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Scottsdale AZ
During the week I would be a Black kid leather Very Prive with Red Tip- at first glance just a classic peep toe shoe, but on closer inspection its completely hot, very chic and has refined lines. But on the weekends I'm more like a Blue suede rolando-a complete standout!:P

xnplo

O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
Cute... :amuse:
During the week I would be a Black kid leather Very Prive with Red Tip- at first glance just a classic peep toe shoe, but on closer inspection its completely hot, very chic and has refined lines. But on the weekends I'm more like a Blue suede rolando-a complete standout!:P