Just for fun,If you where a CL shoe...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. which would you be?...not sure it there has been a thread like this before..tried searching.

As much as I would love to be the Glitter NP because they are glitzy and glamorous,I believe I am more of a Cataribbon Espadrille wedge: easy going,natural with a lil sparkle:lol:

[​IMG]

2. Purple Rolando - high maintenance, doesn't like getting wet, lots of attitude but can always make you smile ;)

Attached Files:

3. [​IMG]
    except in nude.

I know it's a color combo that doesn't exist for this shoe, but that's just who I am!

I like the peep toe on the minibout because it doesn't show too much, but it's still flirty with that little bit of red showing through.

I like the nude because it's natural.

4. I had always hoped I would find a magical minibout in nude. I thought that would have been a beautiful combination! Good choice!

5. Python Simples - duh! :nuts: Why? Because the style of the shoe is an understated classic, but the python skin makes it stand out. Kind of like me and my style ;)

[​IMG]

6. Wine patent rolando!!!!

7. the turqouise-y teal anemone!!!

[​IMG]

sexy yet fun too!

8. I'd be a greasepaint simple- I'm simple, understated, but once you get up close, you'll see that there is more to me than meets the eye.

(Picture borrowed from Jellybebe)

[​IMG]

9. I would be Pharaone because

1. I am originally a Pharaoh (Egyptian)
    2. Royalty needs a good support system (Slaves, Straps, Platform) - LOL
    3. Gold is my currency of preference
    4. I like to stick out from the crowd and look different.

Attached Files:

10. During the week I would be a Black kid leather Very Prive with Red Tip- at first glance just a classic peep toe shoe, but on closer inspection its completely hot, very chic and has refined lines. But on the weekends I'm more like a Blue suede rolando-a complete standout!:P

11. These...simple, yet elegant with a little flash!:graucho:

Attached Files:

12. I would be the black/white anemone
    [​IMG]
    because its FIEEEEEEEEERCE :graucho::yahoo:

13. Cute... :amuse:

14. Thanks XNPLO! :shame: