just for fun: How many hours do you spend in purse forum?

whenever I have down time for sure!!!! It is so addicting....I love reading posts from other purse lovers! None of my friends are into handbags above the price of $25, so this is like my purse family! lol!

I'm jumping in too! Yep I'm on all the time since I'm hunting for a Chloe bags, hummm that's like 24/7?

It's so funny and I've made this analogy before, being an antique collector I've found these two "buzzes" harbor many of the same triggers. You have color (patina), rarity, IT item of the season (yes even with antiques), dealers on ebay, fakes and reproductions (and thus getting scammed) over BIG money.

I can't collect both and I'm taking a break from 'primitives' but what fun am I having with my bags and you ladies. The Chloe experts here are right up there with the knowledgable New England dealers and their terrific eye.

Since I joined the forum in Nov. I have bought like 7 purses?????? Unbelievable? BG and NM do not help either nor does my enabling (can you say Howard Stern) sister Nata!!:roflmfao:

hourssss! i always have it open while at work! so thats like eight hours a day, lol, though i tend to spend some of that time doing actual work! i check out deals and steals in the morning before work, and then if i have time some evenings i'm on as well. only sometimes, though! i need to spend time on, you know, actually buying new bags, and earning the money for them!! :P

i don't even know...but my DH says that i'm addicted to tpf:P. today he had to take the laptop to work, so this morning he asked me if i was going to have "purse forum withdrawal symptoms".LOL