Just find it funny.

1. This seller has been trying to sell this bag for months. First, he/she started with $1350 with BIN $1400, and then he/she lowered the price($50 off)...still no one buys it. Finally, he/she set it at $1200 with no BIN...and guess what? Now two people are bidding for it and the price is almost $4000.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Auth-HERMES-Vintage-32-CM-Black-Leather-KELLY-BAG-Purse_W0QQitemZ6890725841QQihZ013QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. woah :shocked: I bet the two bidders in this bidding war had no idea~

3. That bag is dry, though.

4. Yeah, look at all the cracks! =O Maybe the bidders like that weatherbeaten look?

5. Yikes!

Too beat up for me...vintage or not. That seller is happy.

6. No kidding! Awful shape!!

7. lol.......:lol:

8. Hope these are not deadbeat bidders. I've had a few zero feedback buyers that did that. I now have Paypal account required to bid, that saves me a few headaches.

9. The bag is a wreck IMO. I looked at it when he first had it up for sale but made a wide path around it....and I LIKE vintage!

Hermeslady....very wise! There was a vintage Box Kelly for sale and the seller is in the UK. I was actually going to bid and eMailed with many questions first. Well I wound up NOT bidding and the winner was a zero feedback buyer who has not paid up. I just got an eMail from the seller wanting to know if I'm still interested. Big NO now that I've spent all my disposible income but I feel really bad for him. It's really bad when this kind of thing happens....

10. Of course they are. This is a bad joke for this seller and I think that someone is being mean. Either that or shill bids. Nothing will come of this auction. It will be back on the block or seller will pull it altogether:sad:

11. I saw this awhile back. Yes, I hope these aren't deadbeat bidders. The bag is in terrible shape though.

12. I get very wary about zero feedback bidders ... I once had a bidder with zero feedback who bidded on my Fendi purse. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt so I emailed her and tried to confirm to see if she was serious about it. I basically told her that if I don't hear back from her in 24 hours, I'll cancel her bids. She never replied and yet I still decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. The bidder ended up being a non-paying one.

After that, I ALWAYS email any zero feedback bidders as well as foreign bidders when they bid. I would clarify my sales terms and such and give them 24 hours to respond. Whoever that doesn't respond I'll cancel the bids. Never had a problem after that, since the people who bidded again (after their bids were cancelled) always turned out to be paying bidders, they just didn't respond to me in time.:yes:

13. somebody lotion that bag.:cry: ..please!
    at any rate it is in it's 11th hour, so I do hope it finds a nice home, and a paying bidder.

14. Yeah, that bag needs lotion. Heck, I feel dry up just looking at it:lol: . With some care, that bag will look totally stunning and classic.

15. It looks pretty bad to me, I certainly wouldn't pay that amount for it...I don't even know if Hermès can fix it, it looks really cracked....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice