just exchanged my julianne for a maggie

i just exchanged my brown julianne for a saffron maggie...the color is really beautiful and i didn't realize how lightweight the maggie was...when i first saw the maggie i wasn't sure if it looked dowdy on me but i really do like it a lot...will be putting my stuff into it shortly...would love to hear from other maggie lovers!

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Sunny Arizona
I've never been a fan of the Julianne, so I think you made great decision! I have the patent Maggie in winter white and love it. It's definitely not a dowdy bag at all. Congrats on getting it in the Saffron color--it's such a beautiful color. Enjoy your new bag. :smile:

Cate14

I Need More Cowbell
O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
I recently bought Maggie (both cinammon and saffron), and I LOVE it, too! Helps me to be organized, and I think that this bag is comfortable and beautiful! Congrats. on your saffron--that color is stunning!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Awwwww, so many anti-Julianne's here!! LOL

I love my Julianne, but haven't seen Maggie IRL, but hey you gotta do what works for you!!!

In all reality, almost daily I look at my light grey leather Julianne and wish she was a Sabrina!!! ha ha ha

Congrats!!! I know how you feel about the organization, I feel the same way about my new Bonnie!!!

Enjoy!!!

We'd love to see modeling pic's!!!

bitbat

Aug 5, 2008
I got a chance to see and try out Maggie IRL at the Coach boutique two weeks ago and I must say that it's really gorgeous. Of all the bags in the boutique, my husband only like Maggie and Ali, Maggie being his most preferred. He said it's a beautiful bag and look great. He only likes it in gray and curry though. I pointed to a Julianne on the top shelf and he said..no..no..lol.

giagnm

O.G.
Feb 11, 2009
Bag Heaven
i just exchanged my brown julianne for a saffron maggie...the color is really beautiful and i didn't realize how lightweight the maggie was...when i first saw the maggie i wasn't sure if it looked dowdy on me but i really do like it a lot...will be putting my stuff
into it shortly...would love to hear from other maggie lovers!
Do you have pics of your new maggie?

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
I'd love to see pics, and modeling pics if you don't mind. I think Maggie is beautiful and so classy, she's just too darn big for me. My SA said Coach will be coming out with a smaller version of the Maggie this fall, and I'll definitely be checking it out.

chasingcoach

Jul 26, 2009
I'm glad you found something you like. I just returned my Julianne yesterday. It's a beautiful bag when it is stuffed with paper but I couldn't get past the way the corners folded over. I know it is suppossed to do that but it I didn't like it. I had fabric op art, maybe leather would have been different.

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
Like the cinnamon, I hear the Saffron is selling out. So congrats on getting her! I returned mine because my now ex-bf bought her for me and the memory was too painful. But not too painful that I won't get another someday ;)....it is surprisingly light weight considering the leather is so rich looking! And Saffron is a spectacular color for Fall. I look forward to seeing the new colors, like the purple, coming out soon. Definitely will be adding a Maggie to my collection.