Just drool over these pictures...

NYCBAGS

Meet me at Barneys!
Apr 17, 2008
NY, NY
Have you guys seen Portero's new homepage???

I almost bought an Hermes man-bag(?) from them last week, I just went to their homepage to see if they are still available and OH. MY. GOD.

Just go to the homepage and drool: www.portero.com

Don't actually click anything -- if you didn't fall off your chair looking at the pictures, you will when you see those prices. Not bad for croc, but croc is croc! I am dying for something in Blue Croc, but I could stare at that homepage all day...

:okay:
xoxo

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
Have you guys seen Portero's new homepage???

I almost bought an Hermes man-bag(?) from them last week, I just went to their homepage to see if they are still available and OH. MY. GOD.

Just go to the homepage and drool: www.portero.com

Don't actually click anything -- if you didn't fall off your chair looking at the pictures, you will when you see those prices. Not bad for croc, but croc is croc! I am dying for something in Blue Croc, but I could stare at that homepage all day...

:okay:
xoxo

I hate to ask this- but most of your posts seem to be plugging portero. Are you in any way affiliated with the company? Please be advised that advertising is not permitted on the PF, unless of course you have contacted the owners of the site.

NYCBAGS

Meet me at Barneys!
Apr 17, 2008
NY, NY
Hi Jag-

I don't have any connection to them, except that I bought a Bottega Veneta Cabat from them last week. I never internet shop, that was my first purchase and I was super excited about it. I have been writing a lot about it but that's because I have been visiting the site constantly since I first discovered it in the NYTimes.

I am really excited about this forum and have had fun bouncing around posting items I have found (definitely mostly portero as that is just about the only site I frequent so far) and figuring out which area I am most interested in. I also don't know too much about internet shopping so I don't have too much to offer as far as other tips/comments. I talked about which Bottega to buy for a while with the Bottega people, and they coaxed me into the Cabat over the Cocker. And I talked about which briefcase to buy for my husband, and I ended up going retail.

Hope this helps, don't really know what else to say. I guess I need to learn some better purse forum etiquette.

Sorry, I'm new, I'll get better. Love the Forum!

melliesmom10

Jun 23, 2007
It's a website that I mainly watch for certain items and have bought from them sometimes and been pleased. I trust them and one can return if you aren't pleased. I have no idea who they are. I honestly don't think they need to be plugged. They advertise and are well established. They're been listing a lot of Hermes bags that usually aren't seen on their website in beautiful colors. They sent emails to previous clients. I just think some wanted to share with others here. They are so much more pleasant then dealing with some eBay sellers.

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
The purple (raisin?) croc caught my eye. simply yummy. I saw 2 Birkins while shopping in NM San Francisco last week--gosh I wish the Birkin was more my style.......they look so great.

DiamondS

Hermès collector
O.G.
Oct 2, 2007
Europe
Wow! Really pretty bags! Love the Rouge H vibrato Kelly and the orange Lindy.. Also the cognac ostrich Bugatti bag looks cool. Haven't seen one before.