Just discovered Juicy

Jun 12, 2007
Hi Ladies. Im mainly a Coachie (screen name is dead giveaway huh). Now as a general rule, i have seen Juicy stuff before and always considered it to be for younger people (right or wrong i just have). Well, let me tell you that i have just ran across a bag that im loving and wondering if anyone knows much about it??? I know it retails for 350.00. Would obviously like to get it for much less. Wouldnt we all?

Anyway, the name i think is Leather Key Shell China C. Its leather pleated and has some charms on the front. Ive seen it in Blue, Pink, Green, and Black. Im wondering if anyone has it? Also, does anyone know what other colors it comes in per chance? I dont even know if any DEPT Stores sell Juicy? Any info would be great

A great big hello to everyone here. My first time in this area here.
Thanks in advance for any help

Monica
CoachQueenCoach

Welcome to our new forum. I love Coach too, but have other bags also.

This bag has been around a while, and there are some at the outlets right now in a couple of the spring/summer colors. It also comes in yellow and I think I remember a natural leather too. I have it in the black and the pink. The black is really nice and I love the cool pink color and it's perfect for spring & summer.

All the department stores sell JC bags, plus the usual other bags sites. A funny thing about JC bags is you will find some styles sold one place but not another, so check around. Your best bet for a deal would be the outlets. Of course there's always the bay where you should be able to get it in just about any color.

Some dept stores do, some don't. Like for example, I have never seen Juicy at Macy's in NY. Anyway, I have it, in black. The leather is super soft, and I can fit all of my stuff in it, its one of my favorite bags. I got it on sale in July at a Juicy store, and when I went back last week, it was marked down even more, so you can get a great deal on it!

Yes, the Juicy Couture outlets, they have outlets too. They are a good place to buy the JC track suits & other clothing, discontinued bags, charms and other jewelry. They will take orders over the phone and ship to your home.

^^^
many (if not all) of the JC outlets do charge sends, so if you know what specific bag you're looking for and in what color, you might try calling around.

I just called my local outlet (didnt even know i had one as i usually only visit coach at my outlet.LOL), and they said to call the Vegas store that this bag is 239.99 and Vegas will ship to me in Illinois. Does 239.00 seem high for outlet price? Anyone know? I have never owned a Juicy before so unsure of that. I know reg retail is 350.00.

:wtf: JC OUTLETS do charge sends too?! meaning ordering tracksuits and getting it shipped, etc? if only i've known.. i tossed out big money for a tracksuit as a b-day present.. if i've known earlier.. :sad:

to op.. i'm just starting to get into juicy bags, too! back then, all i see are the velour ones.. and it looks old after a while.. now.. i'm falling for their leather and especially their laptop cases.. hehe.