Just died and went to Chanel heaven! Double reveal!

Yay bag twins! Thanks Kendie and a big thanks once again on helping me find this! I absolutely love how understates and chic it looks when I wear it and that working turnlock is such a life changer. [emoji23]. However do you notice that your woc scruffs easily? Mine is already showing some scratches after a few days! Most of them does buff out when I run on them though. Just wondering if you notice that on yours.
Funny you should ask, yes I did have a small scratch which I buffed out as well. I absolutely love this woc but it is not my favorite of all calfskin leathers (it doesn't feel as soft)...but i still think the so black hardware & turnlock make it totally worthwhile. Hoping we will be ok w/ future wear-n-tear/scrathces:-s:flowers:

Reactions: jax818
I am soooo happy with my purchases and I'm also very happy to let go of a few bags that I hardly wear and that my heart doesn't sing for. I want that heart pounding feeling whenever I use any of my bags. Here is a pic of them together...
View attachment 3615817

Thank you for letting me share!
Wow nice double reveals!!! You must be so happy :smile: :smile: This green handle coco is so cool!!!!! I like the pop of color that gives it such a distinctive special look :tup:

Reactions: jax818
BTW, could you please share the product code of your WOC ? I'd like ask my SA to find it for me as well... Is it a seasonal piece?

Thank you! It's definitely a seasonal piece. It took me awhile to track one down. Here is the product code. I hope you find one. It's such a beautiful piece. IMG_1488430240.605864.jpgGood luck!