Just curious!!

1. Howcome some of the crocodile birkin/Kelly has a matching crocodile locks and some has the normal palladium/gold locks without the crocodile "jacket"??:flowers:

2. Is this possible?? :wtf: no one knows the answer!

3. the funny thing is i have never ever seen a bag without the lock cover.
    as far as i know all the croc ostrich and white bags come with the covered lock originally unless they have the diamond covere lock or an replacement lock
    may i aks where have you seen an uncovered lock maybe the person just put a lock from her other bags on it?

4. I agree with Lilach on this one...the owner probably put a different lock on it or if it was a custome order perhaps they requested it to be that way.

5. ^^ That makes sense.. thanks ladies for the inputs :smile:

6. 2nd lilach & kellybag, the original locks are supposed to be covered w/ the respective exotic skin.

7. You have the option of having either with a special order.

8. I have seen locks like this on croc bags. Sometimes either someone loses the lock and get's it replaced with a reg lock or it's ordered that way.

9. then i stand corrected. my apologies, ladies. all the locks that i've seen (at the boutique) were covered w/ matching skins. i was not privy to the CO option.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice