Just curious

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
What purses do you purse lovers recommend to a mother of 5 - I like big roomy purses. I'm currently using my Coach Madeline Large - and alternating that with a Kooba Sloane - looking to purchase another purse to alternate with. I'm having such a hard time deciding. I know that while I LOVE Chanels - I can't use those as an everyday purse (I worry way too much) and after much much heartache - she's being sold to someone who can and will use her more than I have.

I work in an auto repair shop .. so it HAS to be something sturdy. I have 5 kids so ... it has to be something roomy enough to carry my things and the things my children seem to cram in there from time to time.

Any suggestions?

artich0ke

May 4, 2008
botkier bianca, medium or large. botkier sasha, medium or large. marc by marc jacobs faridah... it's huge. i don't think you would have to worry too much about beating these up.

If you've got kids I'd go with the Large Sasha... They're coming out with nylon ones for Fall so those would be really durable and easier to take care off between kids and an auto body shop!