Just curious...

I only buy Coach. I love their styles and they are more affordable for me than other designers. Dooney runs right there with Coach in price but I dont care for Dooneys styles.

Edited to add: I do have a couple Prada bags and a Fendi but those were the exception.

Right now, I seem to be buying only Coach. I have ventured to other designers, such as Kate Spade and Marc Jacobs, but Coach's styles appeal to me more than anything else.

I have purchased Cole Haan, Hayden Harnett, Anna Corinna and various other designers in this price range. I keep coming back to Coach. I have a Cynthia Rowley bag on the way now but I am skeptical only because I know my track record so far! I'm not opposed to other brands, I just haven't found anything in my price range that I'm happy with outside of Coach.

When I was really into Coach, I bought mostly Coach and didn't really bother to look at other designers.. Now, I'm more versatile in the designers I buy.

I used to just be into Dooney & Coach but I have since dropped Dooney, they really don't have stuff that appeals to me. But I do have to say that I also like LV and Gucci - I have one of each.

I have 1 Kate Spade, 2 Kenneth Cole, 8 Dooney's, 2 Perlina, and 17 Coach. One day I'd like a Louis (not many of their styles appeal to me) and a Fendi Spy. Some Marc Jacobs appeal to me, but not enough to spend $1000 and they are usually very heavy. Not into Chanel at all.

I buy mostly Coach and LV and currently, I am mostly trying to pick up the classic pieces that I want in LV currently, but I really like the chocolate carly and since I need a new wallet, I'll pick up a Coach one most likely (usually only buy Coach accessories). Otherwise, I have some D&B, some Kate Spade, and a bunch of no name stuff, but currently no designers (other than LV and Coach) are calling to me.

I am pretty much stuck on Coach for now. I have 1 Kate Spade baby bag (but I don't need to carry a diaper bag anymore....it's the bag that started the obsession) and one Dooney bag.