Just curious- why no Burberry in sub-forums?

1. I'm just curious since it's one of my favorite brands.

2. the brand is rarely mentioned, there's not much demand for a subforum

3. Thats true! Its very popular and I see alot of people wearing it at the mall, but its just not for me. I could never get into it. Maybe its ecause I am not big on plaids???? Its a designer thing that I would never ever wear. I just dont like it at all.

4. i love burberry. the jacquard plaid and my adidas clothes lol is great.

5. i found this funky pouch type of bag in my closet and now i have a side pack no one else has.

6. I quite like the plaid pattern. I have a couple of handbags and various clothing items. Some don't have the multi-color plaid that everyone is familiar with, they are a single color with an "embossed" pattern look. One of my golf shirts doesn't even have plaid at all, just a little "buberry" tag on the sleeve.

7. i like the plaid too but there's so many other things i like *better*....burberry is waaaaay down on the list. although i do want the thin headband really really badly! but they don't make them anymore and i hate eBay. *sigh* and what i wouldn't do for a trench!! :love: only trench that's ever fit correctly....

i don't see many posts about it around here. i'm sure that's why there's no subforum.

8. I like Burberry but only their classic plaid with the horseman design, but there are other designers that I like even more. But Burberry will always have a place in my heart.

9. I have one Burberry...that's all I wanted :smile:

10. i only like their classic nova check designs but one Burberry bag is enough for me. :smile:

11. I like Burberry for other accessories than bags, such as shawls or belts :smile:

12. Me too ! :yes:

13. yeah thats the plaid im talking about!! i dont like the plain nova check.

14. I'm going to move this to the suggestion section... I think that is the right section for this- k? :yes:

15. i think another reason we dont have one is because it doesnt change very much. It just changes sizes and styles right? Not patterns materials etc...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice