Just Curious...What first impressed you about Hermes?

The first thing I remember is my mothers Kelly. Hermès is my way to remember my mother. I love Hermès. I loved my mother.

...oh my goodness, this brought tears to my eyes Lillagumman...I feel exactly the same way.:heart: I lost my mom recently, and Hermes was a mutual passion for us. We always went to the shop just to escape reality.

...oh my goodness, this brought tears to my eyes Lillagumman...I feel exactly the same way.:heart: I lost my mom recently, and Hermes was a mutual passion for us. We always went to the shop just to escape reality.

Same here..the tears... I think this will be some of my daughter's memory about me.

Same here..the tears... I think this will be some of my daughter's memory about me.

...oh you're killing me perlerare. I know my daughters will also share those memories with me. They're far too young to appreciate Hermes, but I hope someday, they will be able to enjoy my Hermes things, as I do my mother's. I wear her scarves all the time, and when I have duplicates of her scarves, I tie them together in Mai Tai's friendship knot. :heart:

I have been waiting for a thread like this. Hermes first caught my eye as I walked by a store window and saw an orange Victoria. I did a double take and was mesmerized by the sumptuous leather and vibrant color on such a simple, clean lined bag. After that I began stalking all things Hermes.

The Birkin, of course. It will be a while before I get one. But I love Hermes fashion jewelry. There's no other jewelry like it. Nothing compares to the CDC, rivale, and clic clacs.

I have heard of Hermes when I was younger and thought it was an old brand. I changed my mind when H hired Martin Margiela as the brand's Creative Director and he injected news ideas into the brand mainly the ladies ready-to-wear. Since then, I have followed H closely likes stalker... Lol