Just Curious...What first impressed you about Hermes?

The Perfection...

...There's always something out there in the H world, that will match any personalitiy, any style, any attitude and especially any mood... Finding your piece & wearing it will make your day!

:yes:

Hands-down for me is the use of color. They take some pretty big risks juxtaposing their colors, and the color combos, even the ones I don't personally care for, are almost always perfectly executed.

My first piece of H item was a scarf. Then it went on the bags and H slippery slope from there. Its the quality and craftsmanship that got me hooked. The orange box sold me too! Really its the simplicity and true elegance and timeless classic is what makes me a passionate H lover!

Love old threads revived. My first H was the birkin in my avatar (still in active rotation). Everything about it -- leather, feel, color, smell, etc. made me return for more stuff.

It was the quality of the Hermes saddles (when I was a girl I used to take care of them) and my Grandmother's Kelly bag's..she would let me parade them around her home while wearing her "pumps" when I was like 5 years old ..yes, that's what started me down the slippery H slope so long ago...

Mainly the effort and thought that seem to be behind each and every one of their products which make them feel more substantial. Then of course the craftsmanship and the materials used.