Just Curious: How many of you bought a LV bag, sold it then...

dotnative

O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
find yourself lusting after the bag again.

How many of you did this happen to?
Did you buy it back? Which bag was it?

I think I am like that with the Damier Speedy 30. I sold it to fund the Trevi, now I miss it.:confused1:

I am finding the Trevi to formal and stiff. I lusted after this bag forever.:Push:

You know, if you really don't like the bag, then return it if you can or sell it.......It sounds like you're not loving it like you thought you would.....When you pay that much $$ for a bag, I think you should LOVE it! I have been lusting after a Trevi for a long time.....I've heard positives and negatives about them.....Can't make your decision for you, but.....let me ask you this, if you still had your speedy, would you feel differently about your Trevi? :shrugs:

You know, if you really don't like the bag, then return it if you can or sell it.......It sounds like you're not loving it like you thought you would.....When you pay that much $$ for a bag, I think you should LOVE it! I have been lusting after a Trevi for a long time.....I've heard positives and negatives about them.....Can't make your decision for you, but.....let me ask you this, if you still had your speedy, would you feel differently about your Trevi? :shrugs:
Ah my friend, great point.....totally agree with you......l wanted a reade pm, so badly heart ruled head, to small for my needs, same with the sunset blvd, got it returned....sorry to say, would not dream of selling speedy 30 for anything, not even, something l lust after.....good luck:P

That is true LVOE! Since 1985 I have had many many many LV bags and have sold many many many LV bags! The only bag I had that I sold and HAD to buy back was my Ellipse PM.

I kinda empathize with you since I had a Trevi PM which is beautiful but too stiff for me - I dunno where to use it actually so it usually stays in my closet most of the year...finally sold at some loss.

Good thing is I still have my Speedy 35 which is for keeps.

Just sell your Trevi PM and buy another speedy PLUS you'll have extra cash for an LV bag charm .:P

I kinda empathize with you since I had a Trevi PM which is beautiful but too stiff for me - I dunno where to use it actually so it usually stays in my closet most of the year...finally sold at some loss.

Good thing is I still have my Speedy 35 which is for keeps.

Just sell your Trevi PM and buy another speedy PLUS you'll have extra cash for an LV bag charm .:P

Can you tell me more as to why you ended up selling the Trevi..........that is the bag I'm longing for. I do not have any LV boutiques in my state, so I've never seen it IRL. I already made a mistake ordering the Galleria off eLux and just not liking it. Hate to make the same mistake again.

:smile:

Can you tell me more as to why you ended up selling the Trevi..........that is the bag I'm longing for. I do not have any LV boutiques in my state, so I've never seen it IRL. I already made a mistake ordering the Galleria off eLux and just not liking it. Hate to make the same mistake again.

:smile:

I'm glad you asked that question Twingles.....I'd like to know too! :yes:

find yourself lusting after the bag again.

How many of you did this happen to?
Did you buy it back? Which bag was it?

I think I am like that with the Damier Speedy 30. I sold it to fund the Trevi, now I miss it.:confused1:

I am finding the Trevi to formal and stiff. I lusted after this bag forever.:Push:

OK. I had the exact experience. I sold my Damier Speedy 30 to fund my Trevi. I LOVED the Trevi but decided that it wouldn't fit my SAHM lifestyle so I sold it too. Now, I don't have either bag but want both of them back. Of all the bags that I have sold, those are the two that I regret. Sigh......... :sad: