Just Curious: How many of you bought a LV bag, sold it then...

I like the Trevi...its a hot bag! and not common. I happen to like it because of its structure but go with what you'll use. I am a big believer that your bags are made to be worn and enjoyed. If you are tall enough to pull the Mahina off then thats a gorgeous bag too but I personally prefer structured bags. As for buying and returning then rebuying, I've done that with my Tivoli PM...oh how I missed her! I've since gotten her back and am very happy.:heart: Sometimes it takes giving something up to know how much you really appreciate it! Good Luck.

Well, I didn't sell it but returned it. Two years ago, I purchased the 25 damier speedy and returned it within a week. Since I've discovered this forum and have been reading up on the speedy discussion, I've been thinking about purchasing it again, but this time, I need to decide between the 25 or 30. Been keeping an eye on the bay for an excellent condition pre-love one, while still trying to make up my mind.

My cabas piano. I just sent it to live with my BFF in San Diego.. I know Im going to miss it, but she will love it and take good care of it.. and I know I can go visit it :nuts: At least I know where its going and can see it again some day, LOL

OK~ I have bought and sold and rebought quite a bit.
I sold my Mono vintage speedy 25, just rebought one in a 30:tup:
I sold my Damier Ebene Speedy 25, just rebought it:heart:
I sold my Mono Sophie, just rebought it as well:heart::heart:
Now, I am thinking of rebuying a Batignolles Horizontal too!:shrugs::Push:

I change my mind frequently and have come to really understand what it is I covet and need per say... LOL~

I had the Trevi GM returned it to the store and got the Mahina L (swearing it would be my last LV!) and then found myself looking for another Trevi GM and found one on the *bay. It was just the right amount of broken in so it wasn't stiff and we've been inseparable since!! I still love the Mahina, just having fun with the Damier for now!!!

The point is if you love your Damier Trevi GM, just keep using it, they do loosen up with time. It's a great looking bag!

I sold my mono Speedy 30 because I felt like it was a bag that was faked too much and frankly when I carried it, I wondered if people thought I was carrying a fake. But, then I saw one on a woman in a store that was obviously vintage and the patina was so beautiful that I started to miss mine. So now I've decided to get another mono Speedy but in the 35. I am so fickle.:rolleyes:

i bought a neverfull gm, sold it cuz i realized it was WAAAY too big for me ( i really don't know how i didn't realize this in the store!?) i only had it for about a month but couldn't return since it had been worn :sad: then with the cash i got i rebought the neverfull in the mm size. recently i sold that one too but now i miss it and am thinking of repurchasing the neverfull mm! ahhh the LV dilemas we face :faint: