Just curious, how many more...

while i would like one more bag, i'm okay if i don't get it and my "collection" (lol) remains at one. :flowers: :flowers:

(but if everyone else did this it would be the dullest, slowest forum on the internet:yes: :heart: :yes: :heart:)

Unsure - I have a nice collection and like to keep numbers down - however I usually want more - and have to sell one to buy one (my own personal rule)...but very much am trying to be happy with all I have; however....the next something will be swift!

Ditto! Shoes, you took the words right out of my mouth! I like to buy one or two bags a year. Any more than that and I have to sell a bag to buy a bag. Helps keep the collection manageable!

The number will depend on how well I like the new colors that the Medor is coming in. Black box with gold hardware is definitely one. That beige color (getting conflicting reports as to the name) is nice and there are a few more new colors I have yet to see that I'm curious about. Rouge H, while I love this color, I don't think will work for this bag.

Am I mistaken, or do you have a soft spot for the Medor clutch?!?!? LOL!:roflmfao:

while i would like one more bag, i'm okay if i don't get it and my "collection" (lol) remains at one. :flowers: :flowers:

(but if everyone else did this it would be the dullest, slowest forum on the internet:yes: :heart: :yes: :heart:)
Actually HH, it wouldn't be the dullest forum. :smile: I find, and I would guess many here would agree with me, that it is just as much fun if not more to think through and analyze our bags both in real life and in hypothetical situtaions/dreams as to actually buy them.

As for my collection...I think it is just about complete. If I never get another bag I'd still be happy. I would love to add a black lizard clutch PH one day, but it is not crucial. And sometimes I still think of a light color very neutral Kelly (that parchment color?) probably in 28 with PH, though it might go down as one of my regrets.

I would like a total of 4 (1 of each style that I like):
1 birkin 35
1 kelly 35
1 HAC 32
1 JPG birkin
I have the first 2 and I am gonna work on DH about getting the last 2

For me the number is 3: a Lindy in Etoupe clemence, a vert bronze 32 HAC--on order-- or a 35 vert vronze, and a37 bolide in rouge h. Of course, I also want top prune my current collection of 2 of the 3 birkins I already own, a picotin and a bolide 31. Yup, that should do it!

I think 5 more would do it for the time being
a 30 or 35 birkin ebene or chocolate with ghw
a gold chevre 30 birkin with gold hw
a 30 birkin in box--not sure of color and hw
a HAC and a JPG--not sure of color, leather and hw
I am a simple girl with low maintenance expectations!;)

I'm not sure how many more I want. I'm looking at my collection and I'm quite content at the moment. I reconsidering leathers and colors that work best on me and then decide on next steps!

One thing is sure that I would prefer to not have duplicate colors of the same bag. One bag -> one color - > one leather.

Once orders come in, I think I could be done--would like to add a few more black bags--32 sellier, 30 cm Birkin, and one exotic. Oh, and perhaps a 32cm HAC...hmmm....okay, not quite done, but almost done.