Just curious.....how many CLs are in your closet???

Asha, I knew your collection was diverse from your pics but to see the names of them all WOW! I can't wait for the pics. You've done very well for 6-7 months! You have some great ones in your collection!

Ok Natassha and Kam if you won't give us actual numbers how about some pics??? LOL

I have 9 pairs, and I know that I am only just starting. Those include (in order of purchase) the brown decolletes, pink Sally (a strappy sandal), black patent decollete zeppa, gold yoyos, gold strappy sandals with a tassel heel, brown wallis wedge with wood heel, kiss me wedge, pewter yoyos, and pink glitter no prive. Next, I would like to get the black architeks, yellow or blue declics, leopard print rolandos or rolandes, a vp with a gold or red tip, the bling blings, and the double platforms in brown. I also hope that I get rich so that one day I can buy Pigalles in every color!

LadyD, I was going to post a thread about my new nudes later but since you asked, here they are.
From left to right:
black python simples
yoze kubrik
nude whipstitched vp
nude/salmon pailettes vp
nude patent jolie noued

attachment.php

Kamilla- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new nude additions! You might recall that I was pondering whether to get the nude sequins vp a while back:
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glass-slipper/need-your-opinion-on-these-louboutins-171748.html

Could you tell me how they are IRL? Are they easy to pair with clothes? What do you wear them with? Are they stunning/ do they look even better in real life?

^^^ Smurfet - I can't believe your thread was from August! I remember reading it, but it didn't seem that long ago.

I've seen the nude paillette VP at Saks and can tell you that it is an exquisitely made hit and classy shoe. Saks has this style in black, a dark brown and nude, and I can tell you that the nude was hands down the most amazing one.:love:

Actually, I think I like the nude better than the fuchsia paillette VPs I just got. I would get these without any doubt if I didn't already have a few nude colored CLs.

Sizing runs like the other VPs and I actually found that the fuchsia paillette were slightly more generous in cut around the peeptoe than some of my other VPs. I sized up a 1/2 size from my true U.S. size 7.5.

:drool::drool: omg it's fantastic reading about everyone's collections! Mine is nowhere near, not even close! Turquoise Margarita petals, black kid Yoyo, grey Decoltissimo 85, tan Miss Marples, black New Simple/Simple Zeppas

Kamilla- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new nude additions! You might recall that I was pondering whether to get the nude sequins vp a while back:
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glass-slipper/need-your-opinion-on-these-louboutins-171748.html

Could you tell me how they are IRL? Are they easy to pair with clothes? What do you wear them with? Are they stunning/ do they look even better in real life?

Smurfet, I have not yet worn the nude pailletes but I know that they are going to be very easy to pair with just about anything. I am still deciding if I will keep these or order the fuschia pailletes. But they are absolutely stunning IRL. My fear is that it is a very formal shoe whereas the fuschia is more fun and can be paired with more everyday type clothing. I am not sure if the nude pailletes would work well with anything besides formal attire/black tie events. BUT I have not yet tried them with any outfits yet so I will report back. Regardless, they are stunning and if you are still thinking about them since August, then I say you should go for it!
The fit is similar to other VPs, I sized up 1/2 a size as I normally do.

^^^ Smurfet - I can't believe your thread was from August! I remember reading it, but it didn't seem that long ago.

I've seen the nude paillette VP at Saks and can tell you that it is an exquisitely made hit and classy shoe. Saks has this style in black, a dark brown and nude, and I can tell you that the nude was hands down the most amazing one.:love:

Actually, I think I like the nude better than the fuchsia paillette VPs I just got. I would get these without any doubt if I didn't already have a few nude colored CLs.

Sizing runs like the other VPs and I actually found that the fuchsia paillette were slightly more generous in cut around the peeptoe than some of my other VPs. I sized up a 1/2 size from my true U.S. size 7.5.

Stinam - will you please post photos of the fuschia pailletes, I am thinking about getting them too and I would love to see how they look on you.
I just think that I have way too many nude shoes at this point so not sure that I need nude pailletes, although I don't think that 'need' and 'Louboutin' should ever be in the same sentence.

^ oh yes kamilla, i forgot to ask - how do those bow jolie noued fit? my SA at Saks has them in black and i was thinking if i should get the nude patent or black patent. what do you think? where did you get yours from? :graucho:

^ oh yes kamilla, i forgot to ask - how do those bow jolie noued fit? my SA at Saks has them in black and i was thinking if i should get the nude patent or black patent. what do you think? where did you get yours from? :graucho:

I also picked them up at Saks. I prefer the nude because I like to wear nude shoes in the spring/summer time since that color does wonders for your legs. I sized up one full size because I found them to be very tight in the toe box, but I think that you could also do 1/2 a size up from your 'true' size. The nude is so adorable, they are a great alternative to the nude yoyo and those bows are just so cute.

Stinam - will you please post photos of the fuschia pailletes, I am thinking about getting them too and I would love to see how they look on you.
I just think that I have way too many nude shoes at this point so not sure that I need nude pailletes, although I don't think that 'need' and 'Louboutin' should ever be in the same sentence.

Hi Kamilla - I just saw your post. I know what you mean about 'need' and 'Louboutin' - I could never explain the addiction to anyone, especially when it comes to some of his extra high heels. "I need 5" Louboutins," can you imagine the reactions?! :confused1: :wtf:

I can definitely direct you to some pics of the fuchsia paillette. I took a few the other night for another thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/christia...eed-cls-for-silver-sequin-dress-236576-2.html

I opted not to get the Nude Paillette VPs when I was at Saks last week because I felt the same way about having too many nude CLs and I felt the Nude Paillettes might compete too much with one of my other pairs.

I love the color of the Fuchsia Paillette, but for whatever reason, the nude are just breathtaking and seem to catch my eye more. It's tough deciding between the two colors because they are two different looks - the nude are chic and sophisticated, while the fuchsia are more fun. However, I don't think I 'need' two paillette shoes - I think I would regret spending the $$ on two Paillette VPs that I won't wear very often. I know there will be other styles I want instead.

Based on the pics I have seen in this forum, I have serious shoe envy for the closets of Asha, Kamilla, Natassha, Fate and Foxy.
I would love to just peek into them for a second. lol
How about getting some new pairs to top asha's collection! Battle of the Louboutins! :boxing: LOL
lol
I dont think there is ever "too many" of a color of Louboutins. Most of mine are black, but they are all different in their own way. lol

Hi Kamilla - I just saw your post. I know what you mean about 'need' and 'Louboutin' - I could never explain the addiction to anyone, especially when it comes to some of his extra high heels. "I need 5" Louboutins," can you imagine the reactions?! :confused1: :wtf:
quote]
No one understands the NEED for them unless they have a few pairs. I cant get enough! Im no where near the amount most of you have, but im getting there. :graucho: