Just curious...has anyone ever owned a Cromia?? (Made in Italy)

I have a cromia bag. I got it because I thought it was very unusual looking in colors and hardware used. I admit I find it difficult to match just the right things to it but I do enjoy using it. In fact I've used it a bit too much, it's in dire need of a good cleaning. It's more of a bright mustard yellow then the picture shows.

Cromia.jpg

I saw Cromia bags in Italy for the first time during the Christmas holidays. As everybody else said, it is a new brand and some of their bags are OK, but so far I am not tempted to buy.

I have a big red Cromia tote and I love the softness of the leather. It is very lightweight and the bag is well-made. I also noticed that the hardware is quite similar to the Balenciaga.

pinkshoulders - I know, when I saw it I couldn't resist. They also had a chocolate brown one when I bought mine. It was sooo pretty. I should have bought both colors!

I just bought a Cromia bag today. It was like a red-orange with gold hardware, it has double zippers which I love. I put my huge clutch wallet in it, my kindle (Kindle 1 with Oberon cover) my cosmetic bag, and it all fit with more room to spare. The leather is really soft, my only disappointment were no feet on the bottom of the bag, so I'll have to be careful to place it on a chair and off the floor. I got it at Marshall's original price was said to be $300, their price was $169 but I got it on clearance for $79. I think the color is great for summer and no matter what I wear I love that the color pops out. I think it's wonderful that color is coming back...beige, brown and black are fine but change is good every once in a while...

i see them in germany too...didn't know it was from italy, and the price here is cheap too...but i pause to look at them all the time (the shop is in from of my apartment)...the designs are somewhat different than the usual LV gucci style, which I personally think is already to much out there that it is no longer as special as before.

Just found a beautiful tan/beige/chocolate mixed media satchel from Cromia in TJM over the weekend. So many ladies were checking it out in the store...one lady followed me around hoping I'd put it down, lol! Excellent price for primo leather, patent & calf hair @ $169.00. Hardware is amazing! Didn't need it but fell in love INSTANTLY!! Don't really care that its not Prada, Gucci, LV, etc...all the "usual suspects"...it is stunning! Found a pair of gorgeous tan Choo booties that look FAB w/this bag (yeah, I went there cause I saved so much on the bag!) Don't hesitate; well made & will probably last a long time if taken care of...keep in dustbag when not in use & don't abuse it, just like your other designer bags and you'll be OK!

I just picked A Cromia up in Marshall's for $90 today. The workmanship was unlike anything Marshall's usually has: perfect stitching, flat seams, high-quality hardware, magnetized "keeper" snap for the end of the zipper, medal feet, interior edged in leather.

The thing that really caught my eye is the texture of the leather. It has been treated with some kind of technique that has impressed a grain-like quality to the bag. It feels and looks amazing.

The design I have is the bowling-style bag look with short handles. The bag actually brought me to this web site when I got home to research where this amazing thing came from. What a find--and from the info on the Cromia web page--it appears to be a pretty uncommon bag in the Midwest. I feel like I've found my own exclusive style house--I'm hooked!

i purchased a crossover cromia in brown today from TJmaxx for 129.99 from 230, it's soft leather and so big and roomy, it was love at first sight, i googled the brand and found this forum lol

I was in Italy few days ago and I happened to see a couple of Cromia handbags in a shop window: I immediately stepped in and fell in love with them: they look and feel GREAT and they are most certainly high quality items! I was traveling light, therefore I could not purchase one (I only treated myself to a belt). I cannot wait to go back and buy that python handbag!! It stole my heart!