Just curious do you all prefer an LV with shoulder straps, top handles, or only top h

fabulous2507

Jan 30, 2014
Personally I prefer my bags to have shoulder straps only vs. top handles. I feel that the top handles get really uncomfortable at times. Plus it may be easier to sat it down and possibly leave it somewhere. Kindly share your opinions. Thank you ☺

I like the look but oh so hard to use! Especially when out shopping, you need two hands.

I find I don't use my top handles without a strap as often as my top handles with a strap..

I like both and have both but I prefer handheld bags to be completely handheld and shoulder bags to be completely on the shoulder. I don't like anything in between that looks as if the bag is having an identity crisis.

I like both and have both but I prefer handheld bags to be completely handheld and shoulder bags to be completely on the shoulder. I don't like anything in between that looks as if the bag is having an identity crisis.

Lol...that's definitely something to take into account. It seems like more and more bags are being made with top handle and shoulder strap.

I have a bad shoulder, so I prefer a Speedy B, top handle, and the shoulder strap options, as a backup, it is great for when I need to be hands free, for a short time.

Last edited: