Just clicked "Confirm Order">>>!!!

theclairekelly

Mar 20, 2009
Hi everyone!

I'm new to TPF - hello! I love shoes and bags, and have small little collections - small but loved! Anyhoo, since I'm in the Mulberry area, I had to have my first post... just been browsing on mulberry.com and noticed that the ink blue oversized Alexa was magically back in stock... so... I clicked order and... woohoo, she should be on her way to me soon! Thought that maybe it was a site error, as it was "sold out" earlier, but I got an email confirmation, so we'll see!

I also have an Oak Bayswater and black Mabel, and some keyrings, passport covers, etc. etc, so, assuming the Alexa does wind her way to me, I'll have to take some pics!

:biggrin:

Hi Welcome to Mulberry madness - :welcome:

Well done to snap the opportunity - fingers crossed it will arrive soon!! Ink is really lovely, I love my reg Alexa to bits!! Yes of course you should take pics, not only Ink Alexa but Oak Bays & Black Mabel -with keyrings etc etc, you already have great collection :yahoo: Where have you been lol!?

Looking forward to your reveal clairekelly!!

Fantastico
There are no better two words to go together than confirm and order!!! :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum, check out tireebabes threads if you can - she has an amazing oversize ink alexa to keep you going until yours arrives!!

OOOOoooooo!
I cant wait for your reveal!!!
Such a beautiful bag! Currently saving for an Alexa but being a poor student its looking like i could be saving for a while!!
xXx

well done! I did the same as you yesterday with OS oak Alexa, been after her for months but always missed the boat. But saw she was in stock popped her in my basket paid then showed out of stock, but today had dispatch confirmation and UPS tracking, so you should be ok. We are both so lucky because they seem to be drip feeding the stock through and really is hit or miss xx

Congrats and welcome! Ink blue alexa is a great choice - I have the OS oak leopard that I love to bits, and am now contemplating buying the reg ink blue one too;)

Can't wait to see your pics, and please post pics of your bays and mabel too! We love pics in here:graucho: