Just cant decide. HELP!!!

ladyike92

Jan 29, 2012
This is my dilemma.... I am torn between the Artsy and the Menilmontant PM or MM. I looooooove the Artsy I jst have something so similar with the Gucci horse bit hobo, then I also have the DE Neverful GM. So I don't know if I want another big heavy bag. The Menilmontant is so cute it's hard to pass it up. I like the MM but I don't want it to be heavy with all my essentials on the other hand I don't want the PM to be to small. I really need help!!!! It would be much appreciated.

My friend has the Menilmontant MM and it's so cute on her.
Do you have any other cross body bags? If not, I'd suggest that one.
The Artsy and Gucci horsebit hobo do look alike to me but it is beautiful. Just depends on what you "need" at the moment.

I would get the Menilmontant. It's something a little different and unique, especially if you don't already have a good cross body bag. Also, the Gucci and the Artsy look SO similar!

I have the Artsy and love it! If you get the Menilmontant I would get MM, pm is small.

Thissss!
If Artsy is a bag you cant stop thinking about get it, otherwise you will only want it even more. As for menilmontant. I would go with MM my BFF has this and its a really great size for essentials. Pm would seem so small and not very "useful". Good luck. Both are really great

I would get the Menilmontant. It's something a little different and unique, especially if you don't already have a good cross body bag. Also, the Gucci and the Artsy look SO similar!

I agree. They are very similar. Guess I'll be going back to the store to try all of them on again before I make my final decision. Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it

It's going to be a tough decision! Be sure to take your Gucci horsebit hobo along, so you can see if it strikes you as too similar to the Artsy. Hopefully one of the bags you're considering will just sweep you off your feet and you'll know it's the one!

Menilmontant PM is great for concerts (I have it and use it for that). And even though I have the Menilmontant PM, I want the MM so badly! It's such a fantastic cross body! It looks so Parisian-chic.