Just came from HK

Jan 5, 2007
Hi all! I just arrived from HK last night and I must say I had a wonderful time toki shopping! I was able to buy a L'amore BV, Inferno BV, Trasporto Stellina, Trasporto Campeggio, and a L'amore caramella. Bought them from the lesportsac store and duty free stores. I'm so happy!!!:yahoo:

juljul9

May 3, 2007
oh that is a nice loot! pics :smile: how's the price and can you let me know where are the stores location? Any inferno BV or zucca left? I'm so dying for one...

Jan 5, 2007
Thanks! Price is a little over US retail, like the BV is HK$1440. There's still one Inferno BV left at the lesportsac store in Ocean Terminal! No more OPs and no more zuccas though...

d1000

Sep 15, 2007
i wonder if they ever put tokidoki on sale cuz they always have the classic collection on sale. i am going in July. hope i will find something.

Thanks! Price is a little over US retail, like the BV is HK$1440. There's still one Inferno BV left at the lesportsac store in Ocean Terminal! No more OPs and no more zuccas though...

spangle

Hello Kitty
Feb 14, 2007
UK
OOH that's good news, I'm off to HK for xmas....might be able to get something tokidoki at last!!
Which store had the most choice?
Congrats on ur purchases btw!!