Just Came Back From Hong Kong - Report

Thank you for your great Hong Kong report. I'd love to be able to hit some of those same stores someday. It's interesting to read about the girls carrying LV Keepalls around. I hate the fact that mine sits in their dustbags waiting to be used. However, I can say if I were to start carrying a LV Keepall as my everyday bag here in this small town I live in it would be a bit over the top...LOL! :nuts: You hardly every see designer bags here and if you do you can be assured they are from those nasty fake purse parties that are all the rage...:yucky:

It's all about location. Just a million people in my whole state and there are almost 7 million people just in Hong Kong itself!

wow a thorough report from a true blue lv lover! ) :smile: i also just came back from hk and will be posting my little loot in a bit. congrats on the great stuff!

fantastic report...and love that you got to see so much. it is very ironic that the east west bags are a comical poke at the day to day blue white red shopping/travel bag that the mainlanders use a lot. my mom has a few from her trips back from HK/China and it cracks me up. thanks for the in depth report!