Just called the Outlet...

magee

Sep 3, 2011
I called the Coach store at the Premium Outlets in Limerick, PA to find out if they had any Abigails. They told me "no", and that they probably won't be getting any more items from the full price stores. I asked if she meant "ever"? And she said "yes", and would not elaborate. Like it was top secret. Could that be true? Or should I wait till later and call to speak to somebody different? :huh:

I dont think it is true but hey anything is possible
I did speak with a manager a fews ago and she said that they had not gotten any FP bags in she even went to say that they had to contact regional on WHY they are not getting them

I just checked my store for Abigail and was told they would only have it in Dove. She was a bit elusive on the possibility of getting it in another color and suggested I try another store. She did not say anything about not getting deletes in the future?

I just checked my store for Abigail and was told they would only have it in Dove. She was a bit elusive on the possibility of getting it in another color and suggested I try another store. She did not say anything about not getting deletes in the future?

I got my bordie abbie at outlet two weeks ago -so they have been showing up

hmm... I wonder what's going on. I can't believe they would not be getting an FP deletes anymore. I mean, what's the point in going to the outlet? The MFF bags just don't do much for me. :confused1:
I'm glad to know there are still some FP still arriving at the outlets. I wanted a gunmetal Abby.

hmm... I wonder what's going on. I can't believe they would not be getting an FP deletes anymore. I mean, what's the point in going to the outlet? The MFF bags just don't do much for me. :confused1:
I'm glad to know there are still some FP still arriving at the outlets. I wanted a gunmetal Abby.

My personal theory (I dont know if this holds true or not at all): I think that at some outlets, deletes sell better than at others. Personally, at my outlet, everyone goes crazy for the MFF siggy stuff and no one is really paying attention to the deletes (except for me and my northeast Ohio tPF buddies of course), nor do they even realize there is a difference. Since they are starting to sell more and more deletes in the online factory sale, I am wondering if they are using the deletes that would normally go to some outlets (like mine, or others that deletes dont move as quickly at) to supply the online sale deletes? That is just my personal theory.

ETA: If my outlet stops getting deletes altogether, I will probably rarely go.

On the Japan website, they had bags on sale. I think that this is what they will be doing. I bet they do the Special Offers section or the online invites like they have been doing.

My outlet (Arundel Mills) either sold out of all the deletes in like, a day, or they didn't get any until about 2 weeks after everyone else got them. And even then, there was one each of an Abigail, Lindsey, and Marielle. I'll be super upset if they stop getting FP stuff - that's all I buy!

ok, so i just called again. i got a different person this time. she was very nice... so i asked if she could tell me when they might be getting some FP deletes & what might be coming in. she said, "we won't be getting full price deletes anymore." so i acted surprised and said "oh no! well that sure is sad news." she replied, "i know, isn't it?" I said, "yes... do you know why you won't be getting them in anymore?" and she did sound sincere when she said, "no, we have no idea why..." we both sighed deeply, and said goodbye.

I was told before Christmas at our outlet by a manager that is exactly what is going on, at least at our outlet....we won't be getting FP deletes anymore and what we do get will be VERY limited. They first pulled all our jewelry, now the bags....he said they are moving towards selling the FP deletes in their online sales!! :sad: Sigh.....and I have called 4 times in the last month, spoken to a manager I know, knows what they are talking about..lol...as far as deletes go, and we haven't gotten any in. :sad:

I also called the AC outlet yesterday on this subject.
The manager said going forward fpd will be very limited. First my outlet took away the jewelry then they stopped getting pt scarves from fp, ( they used to have a ton of those) last time I went they only had 1 fob from fp.
All I can say is I'm so thankful for the deals I can get at my local Macys. I don't think it will be worth the time or cost of gas and tolls to go to my outlet in the future under these circumstances.

I also called the AC outlet yesterday on this subject.
The manager said going forward fpd will be very limited. First my outlet took away the jewelry then they stopped getting pt scarves from fp, ( they used to have a ton of those) last time I went they only had 1 fob from fp.
All I can say is I'm so thankful for the deals I can get at my local Macys. I don't think it will be worth the time or cost of gas and tolls to go to my outlet in the future under these circumstances.

ITA. I haven't been to my outlet that much recently, but the last time I went they had no jewelry and the store was about 98% MFF. Sorry, but MFF doesn't do much for me. My outlet is only 30 mins away (if there's no traffic which is a big IF). Also, due to my kids school schedule this year, they are always with me and they detest the outlets. 30 mins is like 2 hours to them and pocketbooks don't do much for 2 little boys! Anyway, if this is the new trend, I'll no longer be shopping at the outlets. I'll just stick to the deals I get at my local dept stores and ebay/bonanza (which Coach wants to deter, but in reality they will just be increasing).

Oh this is such sad for a newbie like me!! I hope it doesn't happen here... At least not for a while!
I have only had the thrill of getting one delete so far.. Whaaaa I was looking forward to a nice future of them!