Just bougt a Club..Input appreciated!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought a "like new" Noix Club and am very excited about having a shoulder bag Bal. I would like to know how Club owners like this style bag. I love the City style but I somewhat get tired of arm/hand held bags. Is this a style that will be around for awhile?

2. I have a Noix Club and I have to say it is my favorite of all my BBags! I know it wasn't a hugely popular style, but I don't understand why. It is such an easy bag to carry, plus I love the back zip pocket and how it's easier to find your things inside vs. a Day. I love my City bags, but my Club is my "go to" bag. I am pretty sure it's no longer being made :sad:

I would never, ever get rid of mine. Plus, the Noix leather is amazing on the Club:P

I hope you love yours as much as I love mine!

3. Ooohhh can you post pic? I love the club, I don't have it but I'm thinking of getting one. I'm not a fans of the day but the club looks very cute and more functional IMO.

4. Thanks violetgirl! I ordered the bag yesterday so I won't get it until the end of the week. I was hoping to hear someone really liked theirs! I tried one on at a Bal store and wasn't sure at the time then regretted not getting it..
    Seahorseinstripes-I too tried the day bag and it wasn't for me but I do need a shoulder bag and the club seems perfect!

5. i like club. although i've never seen one irl.....really cute style!

6. Love it. I bought one in noix about a year ago. There are so many good things about it: roomy (holds more than the city) but manageable (not as deep as the day). Fits comfortably on the shoulder. Easy assess to your stuff.

Noix is a great colour too - fine for every season and goes with everything.

The only negative comment I read about the club is that some people find it too structured. It is not as floppy and puddley as some styles. Personally I like the structure.

7. I was just wearing my noix RH club today! :drinkup: I love it. It is more structured than other Bals, but it is super functional and easy to wear, and the structure is mostly on the bottom, so it still gets some nice puddling on top, especially after being broken in. Like others have said, I love all of the pockets. It holds a fair amount and is really easy to carry, easy to find stuff in. A really great ba

8. Thank you all for your comments! I am now quite excited to get it. I love the fact that it is more structured on the bottom yet still nice and soft. The back pocket is one of the things I love most about it. Its too bad they discontinued the style.