Just bought YSL XL Muse tote 1/3 off and Beige Padlock!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. All I can say is: I love eBay!

New purchases:

Authentic YSL Muse from the 2005 Collection (a steal-shy of $400)

[​IMG]

Beige Padlock (inspired by Chloe-$30)

[​IMG]

2. Authentic for under $400? :wacko:

3. Muse retails for more than 1k if you can find it! You lucky gal, if it's authentic!

4. her completed auctions look really shady (spys for $300? come on), I would back out of that fast if I were you.
    pretty much anyone claiming to get goods 'direct from italian importers of luxury items' is going to scam you...

unless of course, you don't mind paying $400 for a fake muse.

5. I say if it's too good to be true, then it might be!

6. something fishy is going on here.

7. i agree with that!

8. what a terrible fake!

9. notice she only posted twice ...More than likely the pictures says its an "inspired " handbag

nice bag though

10. Unfortunately that definitely sounds too good to be true. I know the department stores are sold out of the white, and the YSL boutiques in NYC don't have it either. There's no way that such a "hot" in demand bag would go for that low of a price.

11. Now who in their right mind would sell an authentic YSL muse for around $400???? It does sound too good to be true.

12. she's probably the seller of those auctions. shady.

13. Probably no one, LOL!!

14. :suspiciou

15. The paddy is a real bad fake and no one would give a Muse away for that money. Soemthing is weird here!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice