Just bought Tiffany Orchid earrings!

Jun 23, 2007
UK
I couldn't decide what I wanted for Christmas so went for a look around the shops yesterday, finally made my mind up and have got these;

The web pictures just didn't do them justice, only problem is my lovely hubby is keeping them back til Christmas so might have to work on him to hand them over sooner :yahoo:

Sep 23, 2006
Congratulations on your new purchase! They are really pretty and tell hubby to let you have them for the Christmas parties that you might attend!

JoeyJo21

Jan 27, 2006
UK
Those are beautiful earrings! I remember a tPF member posting a picture of hers, and they looked stunning on. I bet you can't wait until Christmas :yahoo:

Jun 23, 2007
UK
They're beautiful! I have the large version, is that the one you got too?
Couldn't resist them :shame:

Congratulations on your new purchase! They are really pretty and tell hubby to let you have them for the Christmas parties that you might attend!
I'm def gonna try that line :woohoo:

Those are beautiful! Modeling pics please :smile: Congrats!
Lucky for you lot I had to take the pics myself so the face is covered by the camera :roflmfao:

Thanks all for your lovely comments, I wanted to post them here as other than you girls I don't know anyone that gets as excited by these things as me :girlsigh:

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
ooo gorgeous!!!! Bet you can't wait til xmas morning!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx