Just bought this green dress

Sunnydqt

Sunny
O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
I already had 3 weddings this summer and have 2 more to attend in the near future. I don't want to wear a dress that I already wore to an upcoming one so I bought this green dress. Now I'm trying to figure out what to wear w/ this. I have a pair of light gold shoes and a clutch but I'm not sure if I should wear gold or start hunting for a matching color shoes and a bag. What do you guys think?

JS Dress.jpg

That's a nice dress - a beautiful shade of green! Very nice! I think a set of matching colour shoes and clutch would look better (ie, colour similar to the dress). If you opt for gold, try a gold clutch, but keep the shoes similar in colour to the dress.

I'd go with a light gold or even a pewter in shoes and the bag. They'll be great contrast pieces and will be great things that you can wear in the future. If you want to wear silver jewelry, I'd go for the pewter. If you're going to wear gold jewelry, then go for the gold accessories...

wickedassin said:
I'd go with a light gold or even a pewter in shoes and the bag. They'll be great contrast pieces and will be great things that you can wear in the future. If you want to wear silver jewelry, I'd go for the pewter. If you're going to wear gold jewelry, then go for the gold accessories...

I absolutely agree :yes:

Lovely dress!:yes:

IMO, with this colour, you can get away with gold OR silver, because it's quite a neutral colour and either will offset the dress in a nice way.