Just bought this chanel from ebay

1. so I took a risk but I like the size of the handbag so I went for it what do you all think
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Beautiful!!!!

3. it looks like a great tote!! congrats!

4. That's a pretty color. Congrats

5. Great everyday bag. Congrats!

6. Ohhhhh...I LOVE it!!!!! Please post more pics when you get it!!!!!

7. Gorgeous, congrats !

8. I will post pictures as soon as it gets here, can't wait.

9. Gorgeous bag, congrats!:yes:

10. gorgeous bag!

11. beautiful. post picture when you get it.

12. I think that is a really beautiful styled bag! My only worry might be the shape of the diamond quilting....I thought they were always "squares on their points" - but what do I know - maybe it's just the angle of the picture. It's impossible to know everything about every style from each season! Hopefully, it's authentic - either way, it really is lovely and I can see why you like the size! Enjoy! :flowers:

13. i didn't think it was fake, she showed me pictures of the authenticity card and the sticker in the bag, I know it's an older model. Now I am wondering if it's fake =*(****

14. Ooh - I didn't want to worry you unnecessarily - I'm sorry. I am REALLY NO expert at all - just quoting something I remember reading awhile back. As I said, I know nothing about older styles.

Regardless - it's gorgeous and if you felt good about the sale, then trust your instincts. :flowers:

15. THE BIGGEST FAKE IN THE WORLD, so sad just received it. I had paid $650 because I thought it was vintage. I called paypal they already put his account on hold. I feel like burning it, well I am still going to be looking for a black chanel with gold. I can take pictures but who would want to see it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice