Just bought this chanel from ebay

Chanel4me83

Feb 24, 2006
so I took a risk but I like the size of the handbag so I went for it what do you all think
cha01c.gif

cha01b.gif

cha01i.gif

I think that is a really beautiful styled bag! My only worry might be the shape of the diamond quilting....I thought they were always "squares on their points" - but what do I know - maybe it's just the angle of the picture. It's impossible to know everything about every style from each season! Hopefully, it's authentic - either way, it really is lovely and I can see why you like the size! Enjoy! :flowers:

Ooh - I didn't want to worry you unnecessarily - I'm sorry. I am REALLY NO expert at all - just quoting something I remember reading awhile back. As I said, I know nothing about older styles.

Regardless - it's gorgeous and if you felt good about the sale, then trust your instincts. :flowers:

THE BIGGEST FAKE IN THE WORLD, so sad just received it. I had paid $650 because I thought it was vintage. I called paypal they already put his account on hold. I feel like burning it, well I am still going to be looking for a black chanel with gold. I can take pictures but who would want to see it.