Just bought this ABRO today.....

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
Abro is one of the few designers that TJ's sells that I really love. Not only because of the fabulous leathers and unique shapes but a big plus is they use metal zippers.:biggrin: I don't know what it is but there's nothing I dislike more than to find a plastic zipper on a leather bag. This is more eggplant than the pics show...I love the distressed leather-reminds me of Bal leather (just a little). It's a great lightweight bag that is very roomy because it's about 8-9" wide. This one was love at first sight but I also couldn't pass up the fabulous price of $129 and that it's made in Italy! :yahoo:

Attachments

thenorthwood

May 17, 2008
Midwest, USA
Beautiful, I love the color! I agree with the metal zippers, seeing a plastic zipper inside a bag is a deal breaker. I love the Italian leather bags at TJ Maxx, great find!

Jul 21, 2006
Southwest Florida
Hey, Antonia! I love that bag! I started a thread a couple of months ago about a fabulous Abro find at Marshalls. I can't even remember what I paid for the bag, but it was hidden behind some other bags on the clearance rack and I couldn't believe my eyes because the leather was so beautiful....and the hardware and lining were definitely well constructed. It's one of my favorite bags! I think Abro is very underrated! Good luck with yours!

lovinalotofbags

In for the long haul
O.G.
Mar 6, 2008
South Carolina
Last year, we were in TJM and spotted an Abro that we thought my cousin would love. I already have several black bags and we thought she should have a designer bag that is leather and stylish. She loves it.

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
Hey, Antonia! I love that bag! I started a thread a couple of months ago about a fabulous Abro find at Marshalls. I can't even remember what I paid for the bag, but it was hidden behind some other bags on the clearance rack and I couldn't believe my eyes because the leather was so beautiful....and the hardware and lining were definitely well constructed. It's one of my favorite bags! I think Abro is very underrated! Good luck with yours!
Hi Compass-Thank you! And thanks to all of you with your kind words! Compass, I'm going to look for your thread now....I love Abro!! I had bought another Abro at TJ's about a year ago and like you, it was hidden in the back and I spotted the hardware first and was like,'hmmmm what's this?'...I was so excited when I found it. That was was also $129-such a bargain!! :yahoo: