Just bought this... 1st city...

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
I'm so sorry, I did a search and I know it's here, but can't find this color, I believe it's 2009 Ciel or Sky Blue.... could someone please confirm.... I have't bought a bag in a year, but I have bought an olive and praline porte monnaie..... just starting bal collection.... This was bought pre-loved from Anne's does anyone know if it's Ciel?

Thank you and I'm sorry I just couldn't find a post... :smile:

Veronika

yikes, it's a tiny pic, best I could do:flowers:

Attachments

• front_6_small.jpg
    front_6_small.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 845
I keep looking at the reference threads, and the best I can come up with is Ciel....

Yes, it's a really good condition Ciel.... Erica's Ciels' look more grey.... but, that must be what this is.....

Last edited:
I'm so sorry, I did a search and I know it's here, but can't find this color, I believe it's 2009 Ciel or Sky Blue.... could someone please confirm.... I have't bought a bag in a year, but I have bought an olive and praline porte monnaie..... just starting bal collection.... This was bought pre-loved from Anne's does anyone know if it's Ciel?

Thank you and I'm sorry I just couldn't find a post... :smile:

Veronika

yikes, it's a tiny pic, best I could do:flowers:

Eeks, sorry, I misread your post: that will teach me, it's too late for me to read properly anymore!

It looks like a Sky Blue. Gorgeous!

I PMed you about how I keep mine from fading.

^^^ Sure thing! I sprayed my Sky Blue day with Collonil waterproofer and sunprotection spray.

The sun is what seems to alter the colour of pale blue Bal Motos.

While my day has faded the tiniest bit after a year of use, the spray did not change the colour or the texture of the leather. And when the waiter spilled green curry on it, it was unmarked.

:love::winkiss:Wow, I'm buying some Collonil! Thanks Skyblueday.... there's something about sky blue leather that I'm crazy about. Have a pair of sky blue and ostrich cowboy boots,,, this is gonna look hot with them! I'm so excited! Thanks Skyblueday for making my day skyblue:winkiss:

:love::winkiss:Wow, I'm buying some Collonil! Thanks Skyblueday.... there's something about sky blue leather that I'm crazy about. Have a pair of sky blue and ostrich cowboy boots,,, this is gonna look hot with them! I'm so excited! Thanks Skyblueday for making my day skyblue:winkiss:

You're very welcome! I get my Collonil from the local shoe repair stall in the shopping centre.

It comes in a spray and a lotion: use the spray for your bag.

And Apple Guard ( I get mine from the Bal store where I get my new bags) it, but only if your new bag has leather that does not feel suede-like, if you can , before you spray it.

Otherwise the spray alone is good protection.