Just Bought the Steady - Looking for Comfort!

1sparkle4u

SF Bay Area
O.G.
Feb 3, 2007
I love the night leather and had been eyeing the Night Steady on ebay. Read through several threads and there were differing opinions. Decided up until 15 seconds before the auction ended that I would pass even though I was hoping it was the perfect work bag. When all was said and done I could not resist.
For those of you that have been using their steady bag or those who have seen the bag IRL, any thoughts?
A real driving force was the shoulder strap and having the handles as well. I am also hoping it does not have as large a presentation as the MAB as I have a Stage/Stamp that I am holding off carrying as it feels too large for me.
TIA!

I think that you got it at an AMAZING price! Congrats! The steady's a pretty cute bag. I've tried it on in the store, and it's quite gorgeous. I think that you're going to love it!

I love the Steady - it's a great sized bag. I've tried it on at the store & I love how it has both short handles and the long strap - sometimes you just need to free up your arms! Enjoy your bag!

I've heard that if you wear the steady with the handles over your shoulder, that it's uncomfortable, but if you were gonna wear it over your shoulder may as well do it with the shoulder strap right? Thats the only complaint i've heard!!

I think you made a great buy!! congrats

I own the steady and it is great! Daph already noted the major complaint but it honestly doesn't even bother me...you will love it! Great choice. ENJOY!!! I posted my pics in another thread.

I can't speak for the bagas I don't own a Steady nor have I seen one irl but you will LOVE the leather. It's my favorite RM leather so far it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

I have been wanting a Steady for a long time and after hearing all your post I have to have one.
Please post pics when you get it and I am sure you will love it. It looks like the perfect size and I think the design is so wearable.
Congrats!!