Just bought the Muse

1. I feel like I'm a little late to the party but I really like the bag. I'm having both chocolate and black sent to me so I can see what I prefer. The SA also had a Double in black she wanted to sell me but to me, the Double looks like stuff I wore last year. I just hope the Muse doesn't go on sale anytime soon. It's almost a year old now, isn't it?

2. What size did you go with?

I have seen them IRL in both black and chocolate and I really like the Muse in Chocolate. Both are great though.

I think you'll be very pleased. I don't have one yet, but you know it's on my endless list. LOL

Congrats!

3. NicoleNY - I just noticed that this was your first post. Welcome to tPF. You'll love it here.

4. Yes Welcome! and congrats, the Muse is so beautiful!

5. Congrats, the Muse is a great bag---so classy!!

6. Oh, I got it in the large size. I like the shape of it better than the Oversize. I was looking for a medium but there were none around.

And thanks for the welcome you guys! I hope I don't like it here too much because I'm already browsing other forums, and eyeing different bags. I already have a skincare addiction!

7. I like the chocolate so much, too and that's the color I recently got. I noticed that in this year's N-M Christmas Book almost every purse shown is brown. In fact, almost all of the clothing items shown are brown.

The pony hair Muse is on page 5. Here is a link to the online catalog for anyone who doesn't have the print version:

Neiman Marcus Online

8. Welcome to the forum. I have an OS Biscotti and I am looking for an Oak or Chocolate! Some of us think the bag will become a classic!

9. Congratulations and welcome! I love the Muse and have the large in chocolate.

10. Wow, I just popped in here on a lark...I have been looking at the must for over a year....keep waivering....will look forward to seeing how you like it.

11. Congrats.

12. You'll love the muse! I have the ivory/white in large.

13. LOVE the MUSE!!

14. me too me too love the muse. I got the green fabric one from NM instead of the leather. It works with everything! I love it!

15. Congratulations! I think I would love the Muse but for various reasons, don't have one yet. I hope you love, love, love yours!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice