Just bought the chili red leather Carly

I was so ready to love this bag *sniff* but it's too orange for me. If the color in the sun was the same as the color of the last pic I would love it, but in the sun it looks orange to me.

Plus I am all about contrasting trim so there's another disappointment.

*sob*:crybaby:

Beautiful! :drool:I just have to figure out how to justify the Khaki/Red and the Red Leather. Not to mention I plan on the Khaki/Black. Thank you :cutesy:so much for putting up with all of us pacing the floor and begging for pictures. Congrat's...

Beautiful! :drool:I just have to figure out how to justify the Khaki/Red and the Red Leather. Not to mention I plan on the Khaki/Black. Thank you :cutesy:so much for putting up with all of us pacing the floor and begging for pictures. Congrat's...

I can totally justify the khaki/red and red leather. The khaki/red is beautiful, but to me, much more casual. The red leather is a much dressier bag, IMHO. I would love to get the khaki/red too, but don't have the funds right now.

There you go.:graucho:

YUM YUM! I love that Chili! My mom loves that color red so I've got to show your thread to her.

...and what's this I hear about managers getting FREE special bags at convention? :graucho: