Just bought the Alma in indigo! But I need help...

Jolie

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
I just came back from the store with a beautiful Alma in indigo! I could not make up my mind between the Light grey and the Indigo, but I finally decided on the indigo...What do you guys think about these colors...I am more of a T-shirt and jeans girl, but I do dress conservatively when I go out at night! Should I keep the Indigo or go exchange it with the grey???

H-Angel

O.G.
Apr 9, 2010
Jolie said:
I just came back from the store with a beautiful Alma in indigo! I could not make up my mind between the Light grey and the Indigo, but I finally decided on the indigo...What do you guys think about these colors...I am more of a T-shirt and jeans girl, but I do dress conservatively when I go out at night! Should I keep the Indigo or go exchange it with the grey???
Indigo would be the navy right? It will be safer with jeans for color transfer. I think it is more casual color than lt gray.

sunnyore

O.G.
Mar 6, 2010
I agree with that if you're a jeans girl the indigo goes better.. I would think you would need to baby your bag more if it's light gray.. Congrats and post pics please!

CATEYES

Lovin My Sons & Dogs
Aug 1, 2011
Cali
Sounds like Indigo will be a better color for your lifestyle. A pic may help us make a more educated decision though......