Just bought my second Fendi !!!

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Hi everyone, I just added another Fendi to my collection 2 minutes ago. It is from a while ago (nowdays I see everyone happy about newest divine peek-a-boo and still adorned spy. This funky bag got my interest since it came out, and I do not mind if it is already out of hot fashion...I really, REALLY like it. Overstock.com has still my favorite colour, gray, but with all the discounts it is still twice what I have payed for this gorgeous black suede/leather.

I do not have it yeat, I just bought it 2 minutes ago, but from this seller I have had all authentic and can not wait to get it. Cameron is carrying it here in the pic:

attachment.php

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...em=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT&salenotsupported

My first Fendi is this emerald mamma (it is MUCH prettier IRL, buckle has some amazing subtle glow, and the green is much more elegant):

attachment.php

Happy, Vesna

P.S. Still waiting patiently for parchment clutch to get down in price.

Last edited:
Congrats on your new bag!! I like this style -- it has loads of personality and will go with lots of different things!!

Your Fendi Mama is gorgeous!! What are the measurements, if you don't mind me asking?

Congrats on your new bag!! I like this style -- it has loads of personality and will go with lots of different things!!

Your Fendi Mama is gorgeous!! What are the measurements, if you don't mind me asking?

dear Iriscole, this is an unusualy large mamma - 15" X10" X 4" bottom, strap 21"...buckles are not describable - shines subtly from copper on one light to metal from the other angle, very understated beauty of hardware comparing to stunning emerald....large enough for me, I like large bags, like YSL muse etc

cheers, Vesna

you have some Nice bags there! I always loved that bag, not sure why maybe because it's different. I can't for the life of me remember the name though...the to you bag (something like that?)

never mind...see someone already gave name. btw, Love your balenciaga