JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST VCA

Dec 27, 2008
AHH I can't believe it
After looking for it for months, I just bought my very first VCA from fashionphile (with COA and box!) - sweet alhambra necklace in carnelian! I really really wanted a sweet onyx one but since they don't make it, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping the red is superrrr dark! According to the images on fashionphile, it is, but you never really know until you see it.

After seeing the heart version on Amelia Liana (youtuber), I knew I had to go for it... it looks positively stunning on her !

BUT i do feel sort of guilty for spending so much on jewelry that's not even diamond (my parents are asian so they're okay with investing in diamond but I love the shape of the VCA clover so much!)..... can anyone ease my anxiety haha??

AHH I can't believe it
After looking for it for months, I just bought my very first VCA from fashionphile (with COA and box!) - sweet alhambra necklace in carnelian! I really really wanted a sweet onyx one but since they don't make it, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping the red is superrrr dark! According to the images on fashionphile, it is, but you never really know until you see it.

After seeing the heart version on Amelia Liana (youtuber), I knew I had to go for it... it looks positively stunning on her !

BUT i do feel sort of guilty for spending so much on jewelry that's not even diamond (my parents are asian so they're okay with investing in diamond but I love the shape of the VCA clover so much!)..... can anyone ease my anxiety haha??
Congrats on your first piece of VCA! The sweet Alhambra in Carnelian is a great first piece of VCA! Congrats and enjoy!

Reactions: classicgirll