Just bought my first RM

Hey guys! I have been searching for the perfect navy leather bag for what feels like AGES, and I miraculously came across a Nikki in Lapis on ebay and was so excited that I just bought it for $400! Without even thinking about it! My financial situation is not very stable right now, and I'm a little freaked out -- Talk me down and tell me it was worth every penny? :smile:
(I'M SO EXCITED)

Darn it - I had my eye on that!! Been stalking it for days!

I missed the one on Funkylala too.... I guess it's not meant to be.

Steph - I'm sure you are going to love it!! :tup:

Congrats, Lapis is a lovely shade of blue, very versatile! Yes, the Nikki did come out in Navy Luxe, it's texture is different from Lapis and the color is a bit lighter(?) if I remember.

I think maybe you feel distressed because of the wait. The moment your postman arrives with the package you'll know it was the right decision - you'll break open the box and pull out a beautiful blue leathery soft bag and start wearing her around the house. Ok, that's just me but I hope you'll love your new Nikki too :smile:

I've only got one RM (I know, right? How could I resist the others??? hehehe) and it's a MAB in Lapis. I use it every day and have for over a month now. I think the color is perfect! Congrats on your purchase!!!!