Just bought my first LV Damier speedy 30

You are very welcome. I don't think there has much difference between made in USA and made in France. For me I was just trying to find IF there had one made in France which they just had one.

The one looking roughly made in USA I guess is just by chance. I truly believe they have more perfect Damier Speedy 30 made in USA in stock as long as you insist to check in detail.:yes:

Lisa and CK21 - thank you again! :smile:

I was always under the impression that the MIF ones were better quality, as it seems as if all the complaints on tPF regarding Damier's with bleeding linings had to do with Made in USA ones.

In any case, I'll be sure to inspect my Speedy 30 with due care when I go to purchase it. I'm a bit embarassed to bring a white cloth with me and rub it against the lining to see if it'll bleed though...:shrugs:

You are very welcome. Actually before I decided to purchase this one I did ask SA about the bleeding problem. She was very honest saying some old batch did happen, and the purses from latest shipment have been fixed the problem. The one I got date code showing its birthday was Oct 2006 made in France. So I took it back home. :supacool:

Lisa and CK21 - thank you again! :smile:

I was always under the impression that the MIF ones were better quality, as it seems as if all the complaints on tPF regarding Damier's with bleeding linings had to do with Made in USA ones.

In any case, I'll be sure to inspect my Speedy 30 with due care when I go to purchase it. I'm a bit embarassed to bring a white cloth with me and rub it against the lining to see if it'll bleed though...:shrugs:

Congrats on your speedy! I love love love this bag! I always keep the lock on my speedy, I like the look of the hardware. I know a lot of people take it off, I think it's just your own personal preference! Congrats!