Just bought my first Coach!

Volcanomom

Jun 13, 2014
I bought my first Coach today. It's an outlet bag. I think it's a Carrie Tote. The tag says Carrie, but it's not a Madison Carrie. It's indigo - beautiful color that looks blue or purple depending on the light. They were having a 50 percent off sale so I got the bag and a signature wallet with matching trim! Outlet bags are still good quality right? I'm still trying to figure out how to attach a picture - I'm getting a message that the file is too big, but I shouldn't be.

:help:

I bought my first Coach today. It's an outlet bag. I think it's a Carrie Tote. The tag says Carrie, but it's not a Madison Carrie. It's indigo - beautiful color that looks blue or purple depending on the light. They were having a 50 percent off sale so I got the bag and a signature wallet with matching trim! Outlet bags are still good quality right? I'm still trying to figure out how to attach a picture - I'm getting a message that the file is too big, but I shouldn't be.

I always have to resize my pics. I use an app called Simple Resize. Works great!

Go with Stazerd's advice. Several members have found that app to be helpful in posting pics on here.

Outlet bags are fine....some just seem to have better feeling leather than others.

I just purchased that bag for my daughter in the Indigo too - the color is amazing isn't it? I absolutely love purple (as my purple Coach collection will attest) and was so pleased with the Indigo color for this bag!
Needless to say, my daughter adored it when I gave it to her and said the first time she carried it to work (she is an ADA in Georgia) that the entire office was exclaiming over the color and shape!
I hope you enjoy her as much!!!