Just bought my first Coach!

Nov 11, 2007
I just bought a black medium Carly! It is used, but the girl I bought it from only used it a couple times before she decided to buy a large Carly.

A bit of a weird chain of events... I saw the bag on eBay, and asked the seller to send more photos. Through emails, I learned the sellers real name and discovered we live in the same city. I saw the seller had posted her bag on Facebook for cheaper than it was listed on eBay, and she agreed to sell it for the cheaper price ($250). Through further conversation, we discovered that we actually work in the same building! Thanks to those who helped to authenticate the bag in the Shopping forum!

I think I am hooked on Coach now... Carly is so pretty and I can't stop staring at her!
:yahoo:

Great story. I actually had a similar coincidence about 8 years ago. I sold a Chanel purse to a girl through ebay and found out that she was the sister of a good friend of mine from college. Now we are like best friends. I mean we chat every day and get together at least 2X a year. Love it when something like this happens.