Just bought my first Chanel...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm shaking. And I'm so excited. It was on Fashionphile. Medium vintage Chanel black flap in lambskin. There were so many people watching it in their cart I decided to just buy it. I was on waitlist for a WOC but in my heart I know it's the flap bag I've always truly wanted. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462115365.757297.jpg . I'm so excited because I wanted gold hardware. A brand new bag I know I would baby way too much. So I'm truly so excited for this bag. Thanks for letting me share my excitement [emoji4][emoji92]

2. A www I'm so happy for you. Congratulations. You have a beautiful bag.

3. Thank you!!!! [emoji2]

4. Yay!! Super excited for you!!

5. Such a Classic beauty!!!! congrats you made an excellent choice..

6. This brings back memories of when I bought my first Chanel bag! Congrats and I'm sure she's a beauty in real life.

7. it's always exhilarating going back to the sale page seeing it marked sold because you paid for it! congrats!

8. Congrats on your first Chanel! Beautiful choice!

9. Thank you all [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

10. Congrats on your first Chanel! Excellent choice!

11. [emoji2][emoji92]

12. Can someone give me insight on vintage Chanel... Is it true before 2009 the hardware was 24kt gold plated? [emoji51]

13. I'm so excited you finally did it! I can't wait to see it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using PurseForum mobile app

14. Yay for you Brittany !!! She looks gorgeous. FP is one of my favorite places to buy pre-loved.

15. Lovely classic

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice