Just bought my final & ultimate bag... what next?

IMHO don't buy the beach/pool towels. Great to look at but honestly not really practical. I Thought I would use them when I bought them and every summer I swear I'm going to take one off the shelf. (aaarg too $$$):shame:

Love those... can not live with out them!

If I was in your eviable position, I think I might take a look at my favourite scarves and perhaps track down some original art work by the artists. It was be a great investment too.

Last Saturday, eliselady and I met in London and we went to see the Hubert de Watrigant exhibition. He designs quite a few scarves for Hermes, I wore my champs de course scarf deliberately and it was fun showing the lady in the Gallery - she had not seen one. Most of the work was sold; the average price was around the £2,000 mark (about $4,000)

Gee what a horrible problem that must be :rolleyes:

Why not just not plan for anything? enjoy what you've got and just casually stroll to the store to see new stock and if anythign sparks your interest. Go on impulse!

YES! Jewelry gets my vote. I LOVE Hermes jewelry.

If I were all bagged out though--and I'm not!--I think I'd just start all over with new bags I had never considered. What can I say, I'm a bag ho. Heck, I just found a new one today that I have never considered (the Clou de something...)! It just has to go to the bottom of a very long list.

I got a better idea,

buy all of us a croc birkin.

:graucho::graucho:

Enjoy what you have, and I bet in no time at all , H will find another bag that you just have to get it HOD,
Hermes Obsessive compulsive disorder ( ohh thats, HOCD)

x