Just bought my beautiful Muratori...here are some pics! YEAH

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wonderful bag! You've got a keen eye. :woohoo:

2. Love that bag. It is beautiful.:heart:

3. pretty...enjoy.

4. Don't know where you live but this boutique has some very nice bags and they ship

http://www.clutchseattle.com/

Love your bag - Enjoy!

5. I have heard of that site...ok bags...just seems like they are like all the rest, not impressed, they only seem to carry things after all the stars carry them...never taking any chances! I like to have a few new brands in my collection besides my YSL, LV etc.

6. Congrats on your beautiful new bag!

7. Spring has Sprung for you! That is a beautiful bag. Congrats and enjoy. :woohoo:

8. I emailed the company to inquire about any other colors available in the Petal bag and received the sweetest response from Julie. I am now totally impressed and will be buying one of these bags. I love the petal bag!! Think it is completely gorgeous and just trying to determine what color might be best. I just bought a BV Nuance that is ebano and cream, so am leaning towards the camel.

9. I love my camel one if that is any help...very versatile color but hides dirt:smile: How do you like your BV??

10. Beautiful and different... Congrats...

11. Hi...would love to hear about your BV and how you like it:smile: Also, did you end up getting the other bag in camel? I love mine...so cute:smile: soft and love to pet it...great leather on my muratori:smile:

Would love to hear! :yahoo::nuts::graucho: