just bought mj multipocket on sale - should i keep it?

1. i went to bloomies today not really expecting to buy anything major (saving up for a red balenciaga), but i saw that bloomies had a greyish blue medium multipocket on sale 30% off. the sa gave me another 10% off plus $25 off, and it ended up being about $563. She gave me the matching cardholder for $37 to bring it to an even $600 so i could get another $15 coupon, and i ended up with $90 in coupons. the thing is, i don't know if i really love the bag. i don't think i really can afford it at the moment, and it wasn't on my to-buy list, but it was such a good deal, should i keep it? i really like that it has silver hardware instead of gold...but i don't know. thoughts?

2. wow! that's a great deal. im slightly biased because im a big marc lover and i happen to think the multi is a classic. but if you think you cant exactly afford it and youre not sure if you're in love with it i think you should return it. :yes: keep the money for your funds toward a red balenciaga! :smile::P

3. if you are second guessing i would either return it or sell it. it's a great deal i agree but if you don't love it, no sense in keeping it.

4. thats a great deal but if you are second guessing then sell it. If it's greyish blue then that color is denim I believe.

5. I agree, if you don't love it then return it

6. My favorite MJ bag is the multi pocket and i love the denim color!

But, if you don't-then return it or sell it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice