Just Bought Cornflower Twiggy!!!!!!

1. I cannot control myself. The New York store had the Cornflower Blue Twiggy and I just bought it over the phone. My only other Balenciaga is the black Classic so I felt for Spring/Summer I had to give in and get that gorgeous blue color. My freaking out is due to the fact that a few weeks ago I indulged in the green LV perforated Speedy and I have my first Chloe whiskey paddington satchel arriving Monday. Please don't let me buy any more bags till fall/winter. I will post pics as soon as my dream bag Twiggy arrives.

2. Oh congrats!! That cornflower is to die for! :love: And no more bags for you young lady! :lol:

3. Congrats! Cornflower blue :love:

No more bags for you! You can join me in bag-fasting (very hard, but hopefully well worth it :shame: ).

4. Congrats! This color is going to look fabulous in the twiggy.

That's quite a bag collection you have going there. I like the variety.

5. Congratulations!!! Love the cornflower!!!! :love: Can't wait to see pics of the other bags!!!

6. Congratulations on your bag! I love the twiggy shape of all the Balenciaga bags! We can both join Cristina in her bag-fasting LOL

7. Add me to the fast too! :cry:

8. Has any one seen the lilac color of balenciaga bag? I put a grey medium and a lilac work bag on hold. Can't make the choice which one to get. Also the dark blue purple work bag is nicer? :sick:

9. Congratulations coldplay....can't wait to see pics!

10. Congrats! The cornflower is a fabulous color! You are going to love the Twiggy!

11. congrats!

12. Congrats! Cornflower is a really nice color.

13. nice! the i love the cornflower color!! it'll be a great color for spring/summer

14. Congratsssss! :biggrin:

15. woo hoo! you and me are b-bag twins! you'll totally love yours when it arrives! woo hoo!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice